- About Us
- Degrees Offered
- Student Support
- Contact Us
- Welcome Message
- The Board of Directors
- Non Discrimination Policy
- Commitment to Excellence
- Disclosure Statement
- Statement of Ownership
- Application Procedure
A Quality Education from America Huntington University
This catalog is designed to help you understand the challenges and opportunities of America Huntington University today. While this catalog was prepared on the best information available as of Spring 2012, all information, including statements of fees, course offerings, and admission and graduation requirements is subject to change without notice or obligation.
Specific Required Language
Our School of America Huntington University has been already and perfectly preparing the system for whom the students are needed bilingual services in their studying at America Huntington University. For example, our University has the very high capable of interpreting and teaching their subjects fluently.
I want to explain about each language services
• English: Dr. Angie Yi, Ph.D.
• Korean: Dr. Michael Lee, Ph.D.
Furthermore, if we will find the other languages that are need later, absolutely, we will supplement the professors who are able to use the relative languages very fluently as their native languages.
Catalog shall contain Specific required language
The catalog shall contain Specific required language, That encourages students to
review the catalog and School Performance Fact Sheet prior to signing an enrollment
• In our school of America Huntington University, not only school faculties but also the school members are going to help any prospective students to review school's catalog prior to signing an enrollment agreement. Also, all of school members are going to help any prospective students who have difficulties in understanding the language of English for that review the School Performance Fact Sheet, which must be provided to you prior to signing an enrollment agreement.
• As a prospective student, you are encouraged to review this catalog prior to signing an enrollment agreement. You are also encouraged to review the School Performance Fact Sheet, which must be provided to you prior to signing an enrollment agreement.
• If the circumstances that the school does not make an estimate happen in this area, America Huntington University cope with them very quickly according to the situations.
Office Address: 3200 Wilshire Blvd. #1303-1309. Los Angeles, CA 90010
Tel: (213)388-9800, (213)407-9800 Fax: (213)738-9800
Internet Web site address: www.ahuedu.com